Homepage Forums General Discussion Truck GPS – which one do YOU use? What's the best?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cole 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tsg
    Keymaster

Trucking GPS units have come a long way in the past few years. It’s hard for a lot of drivers to pick just the right one with the right features when they’re ready to buy a new GPS.

Are you using a trucking-specific GPS in the truck, and if so, which one? Do you use more than one?

Vote below and share your opinions on what you have found you like/don’t like about the GPS unit(s) you’ve had experience with.

Which Truck GPS Do You Use?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Cole
    Keymaster

Over the last year I’ve had an issue with my Rand McNally TND 720 locking up. It’s somehow related to the power cord connection in the back and seems to be shorting out. It would lock up many times per day and at the most inconvenient times.

Finally, last week I got the new TND 730LM and have really LOVED it. I updated it out of the box to have the latest from Rand McNally’s dock software on my laptop. The TND 730LM has issues too, every now & then. It will have a “NAVI.EXE” error pop up on the screen and need to be restarted. Frustrating.

Still, I trust my Rand McNally TND 730LM over the Garmin DEZL 760 when it comes to getting me where I need to go safely and accurately – as well as the trucking-specific features it has, which aren’t on the Garmin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.